Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Make a Vision Board!

Hello my friends :)

So now that you know what the law of attraction is, you may be wondering how to use it to your advantage. To help you get started I advise creating a vision board. A vision board is a visualization of the things you want to attract into your life. It could be a cork board, magnetic board or even just a britol board that you pin pictures or meaningful words to. You literally just pin anything you want to attract into your life from a picture of that new car you've been eyeing, to your dream home or simply a dollar sign to represent money. ANYTHING YOU DESIRE!

You will want to place your board in a place you will see it frequently as the more you think about your desires the faster they will become your reality. Use your vision board to keep yourself on track and always working towards your goals. Your vision board can also be used as a tool for positive thinking. Pin lots of pictures that bring you joy or remind you of happy times so whenever your thinking negatively you can look to your vision board to turn your negative thoughts into positive thoughts, which in turn leads to more happy experiences.

I attached a picture of my personal vision board below to give you an example. I went and bought a cork board for $10 and a whole whack of push pins. On it you will see pictures of places I want to travel, some of my favourite quotes, people I admire and love, my favourite car, pictures of homes I really like, and my favourite, a picture of my best friend and I right after seeing Mumford and Sons at Osheaga 2013, one of the happiest moments of my life. I continually add things to my board as I find them or take things down as I grow and my needs and desires change. If you have a board already or your just starting I would love to see them!!! If you would like to share your vision board with me you can email me a picture at amandaproject2013@gmail.com or tweet a pic and make sure you tag me @spiritualhippy, can't wait to see them :) Much love, thanks for reading and good luck with your vision boards!


No comments:

Post a Comment